Churches within the Western Region are referred to and consist of:
Fellowships: Recognized Fellowship
- None at this time.
Church Plants: As of May 2017 we have 2 New Church Plants for 2016-2017 with locations in Arizona, California, Colorado and Nevada & Puerto Rico
- 2016-2017 Church Plants:
- Centro Libre Cristiano of Yucca Valley – Yucca Valley, CA
- Limitless – Canyon Country, CA
Resources / Training include:
- Leadership by our MCWR Church Multiplication Director
- Church Planter Coaching; (PAS) Assessments
- Bootcamp / Training (CMTC) Church Multiplication Training Center or now known as Generate & OnMission.
- WRPI – Western Region Pastoral Institute: Seminary Level Coursework offered for any church leader to meet the minimum course study for Licensing/Credentialing with the Missionary Church, Inc. See WRPI under Resources for more information.
Churches: As of May 2017 the Western Region consists of a total of 51 Churches.
- 1 in Arizona
- 44 in California
- 4 in Colorado
- 1 in Nevada
- 1 Puerto Rico
The Ethnic Groups represented are: Anglo, African-American, Filipino, Hispanic, Japanese-American & Korean.
New Full Member Churches 2016-2017:
- Crossway Church, Greeley CO
- The Promise Church, Riverside CA
- Riverview, Peoria AZ
- Iglesia Puerto de Jehova, Puerto Rico
- The Barn, Oxnard CA
- Procedure for Chartering a Missionary Church in the United States and complete details may be found in the Constitution, Article XIII – Local Church.
- For more information on What it means to become a part of the Missionary Church and to print out a copy of the Constitution and other pertinent documents (see “downloads” section to the right side).
- Contact Regional Director, Mike Livingston at 805.523.9085 or gmikeliv@MCWRinc.org for more information and to start the process.
The Application Process:
- Contact the director in your region to begin the process.
- The pastoral leadership shall be duly credentialed by the denomination.
- There shall be at least 15 baptized adults (16 years or older) in the fellowship.
- The fellowship shall be in agreement with the Missionary Church Articles of Faith and Practice.
- The fellowship shall agree to contribute their share to the on-going ministries of their district and the denomination.
- The membership shall by a 75% majority vote approve an action to join the Missionary Church.
- The newly organized church shall submit an application for member church status to the region.