The Church Leadership Institute was originally started to facilitate those who are in the process of or have been credentialed with a Specialized License but do not meet the minimum educational requirements for licensing. The Institute offers seminary level courses and has been approved by the Western Region Oversight Council.
We have created 2 tracks in an effort to expand the reach of education beyond those wanting MCWR Credential Track to include a Leader Track. CLI is a great resource for growing leaders throughout the region.
We offer two learning tracks
- These classes are specifically designed for those called into vocational ministry.
- These classes also required for credentialing with the MCWR.
- Weekly Zoom classroom meetings with instructor
- Required reading
- Practical assignments
- Google Classroom is used for assignments and other class activities.
Each class is $100 Class with exception of Foundations of Leadership class, which is $200 for all 4 modules
- These classes are specifically for volunteers in a variety of leadership roles.
- Learn at your own pace.
- For students wishing to receive a Certificate of Completion, they must work with a “supervisor” or pastor. Students will be accountable to the supervisor to turn in assignments and take the final. Supervisor will notify CLI when their students have completed the course work.
- View videos of previous live classes
- Readings, practical assignments, projects
- Testing will be given by your supervisor
$50 per class with the exception of Foundations of Leadership, which is $100 for all 4 modules
Sept. 9 – Nov. 2019
Foundations of Leadership
Sept. 19 (2-3 times per year)
Jan. 6 – Mar. 2020
Apr. 1 – May 2020
Aug. 31 – Nov. 2020
Jan. 4 – March 2021
Apr. 5- May 2021
Exegesis & Hermeneutics
Aug. 30 – Nov. 2021
FIND OUT HOW TO BECOME A CREDENTIALED MCWR PASTOR
Email Kelli Wymore at Kelli@mcwesternregion.org
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
For specific questions or information on our courses, email Kelli Wymore at Kelli@mcwesternregion.org