The Church Leadership Institute was originally started to facilitate those who are in the process of or have been credentialed with a Specialized License but do not meet the minimum educational requirements for licensing. It has now grown to include training for both vocational and non-vocational church leaders. We have created 2 tracks in an effort to expand the reach of education.
CLI is now a great resource for growing leaders throughout the region.
We offer two learning tracks
- These classes are specifically designed for those called into vocational ministry or those wanting a seminary-level learning experience.
- These classes required for credentialing with the MCWR.
- Weekly Zoom classroom meetings with the instructor
- Required reading
- Practical assignments
- Google Classroom is used for assignments and other class activities.
Each class is $100 Class
- These classes are specifically for volunteers in a variety of leadership roles.
- Learn at your own pace.
- For students wishing to receive a Certificate of Completion, they must work with a “supervisor” or pastor. Students will be accountable to the supervisor to turn in assignments and take the final. Supervisor will notify CLI when their students have completed the course work.
- View videos of previous live classes
- Readings, practical assignments, projects
- Testing will be given by the supervisor
$50 per class
Theology II-Scripture; Anthropology; Christology; Pneumatology
Apr. 1 – May 2020
Theology III- Soteriology, Eschatology, Position Papers
Aug. 31 – Nov. 2020
Foundations of Leadership I- Leading yourself and family
Sept. 3 – Nov. 2020
Old Testament Survey
Jan. 4 – March 2021
Foundations of Leadership II- Leading your Team and Organization
Jan. 7 – March 2021
New Testament Survey
Apr. 5- May 2021
Exegesis & Hermeneutics-Interpretation & application of the Bible
Aug. 30 – Nov. 2021
Practical Theology- Counseling, Church events, Discipleship, Church Planting
FIND OUT HOW TO BECOME A CREDENTIALED MCWR PASTOR
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
For specific questions or information on our courses, email email@example.com